The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
1 John 5

My Favorites

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gods Love


imagine a world where injustice could not be found
imagine the earth peacefully spinning around
imagine yourself in a place where no one would hate
imagine a time when everyone could walk through Gods gate

I dream of the day when we'll all get along
I dream of everyone singing Gods songs
I dream that all will find their way
I dream of the lost children going to God where they will stay

I hope for a time when families won't starve
I hope for a time when children will longer be harmed
I hope for a time of genuine peace
I hope for a time when wars will cease

I pray for everyone to truly understand
I pray for parents to take their childrens hands
I pray for those who are hateful to one another
I pray for all to truly love and be at one with each other

God loves us all open your hearts and you will feel
God loves us all his love for us is everlasting and real
God loves us all His tears are for those who don't hear Him call
God loves us all pray and He will pick you up when you fall

I have faith that many will be forgiven of sin
I have faith that all Gods children will go home with Him
I have faith in the days when we will all be one
I have faith that the evil in the world can be undone
I have faith in all of the the angels of Gods Kingdom
I have faith our roads to him will not be so hard
I have faith in the lord our God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Poetry Club
Ring Owner: Phyllis D. Jolliff Site: DreamPoet
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com
God Pictures, Images and Photos

shine