The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
1 John 5

My Favorites

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Who I am

I am a child of God, a wife,a mother, a daughter, a sister,a niece, a cousin. I am an aspiring author. For as long as I can remember I have had a passion for creating, whether it be drawing painting or writing, I have a strong desire to use my gifts each day. I started this blog a few years ago in hopes of sharing my poetry with others. This blog has been a slow labor of love. Poetry is the way my soul speaks to the Lord, poetry is the way my soul laughs the way it cries and the way it sings out with joy. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and my poetry as much as I have enjoyed sharing it with you. May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Poetry Club
Ring Owner: Phyllis D. Jolliff Site: DreamPoet
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com
God Pictures, Images and Photos

shine